Welcome to Year 3
Meet the Year 3 Team:
Class teacher: Mrs Rowlands
Learning support: Mrs Ball and Mrs Jabeen
Member of pupil parliament
- PE day: Friday morning
- Library day: Friday afternoon
We all promise we will:
- Be kind
- Always try our best
- Respect everybody in the class
- Listen carefully to everybody the first time
- Put our hands up when we want to speak
- Use the correct voice level
- Share the resources and equipment
Year 3 non-negotiables
- Weekly spellings will be given out on a Wednesday to be practised at home for a spelling test the following week.
- It is expected that children read at least 3 times a week at home and record this in their reading journal.
- Children should practise their 2, 3, 4, 5, 8 and 10 times tables at home and be able to recall these quickly.
- The correct uniform and footwear should be worn at all times.