School uniform School uniform is an important part of school life.
Children are actively encouraged to wear their uniform with pride and continue to be a good role model outside of school, especially whilst representing Riddlesden St Mary’s.
Our school uniform is:
- White or sky blue polo shirt.
- Black or grey trousers/skirt/shalwar kameez
- Girls – black/white socks or black tights.
- Boys – dark socks
- Black shoes or black trainers or shoes with a heel. Black trainers only please with no obvious logo or bright stripes.
- Blue sweatshirt/cardigan with school logo.
- Blue and white checked summer dresses may be worn.
- School shorts can be also be worn during the summer term.
The full range of uniform is available from Term time wear of Firth’s in Keighley. Click the following link to see the full range from Term time wear - www.termtimewear.com.
Click the following link to see the full range from Firths of Keighley - www.henrysmith-andrewfirth.co.uk
All children will need to come to school in their PE kit on their PE day/s. This is:
- Plain white t-shirt
- Navy joggers
- School 'house' hoodie. These can be purchased from the school office. Please contact Katie on 01535 210002
These items do not need to have the school logo on and are readily available from all major supermarkets. All children will need to wear plain black trainers.
The school follows Health and Safety regulations set down by the Local Authority.
In line with our ethos of respecting all faiths, we recognise that some parents may wish their children to wear jewellery in accordance with their cultural beliefs and practice. We would respectfully ask that parents consider the Health and Safety implications and take on full liability for any incidents that may occur whilst in school. For safety reasons, we ask that rings, bracelets and necklaces are not worn in school. If children have had their ears pierced, only studs and can be worn. By following this guidance, we also hope to avoid the added problems of loss.